Turcite is PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) resins with added fillers such as bronze, that are extruded into solid billets as opposed to compression molding. One side is etched depending on application to accept the adhesive.
SEHO offers various thickness of Turcite for machine tool industry. Turcite is use for reduce the vibration when machining; it is suitable for all kinds of machine tools, including conventional, NC and CNC machines. With the Turcite, it can help to improve machine tool efficiencies and reduce stick-slip effect in machine transitions while still maintaining positioning accuracy and vibration damping, so the Turcite have been widely used in machine tool industry.
1. Reduce stick-slip effect in machine transitions.
2. Reduce the vibration and noise when machining.
3. Protect the slideways of machines and to extend the service life of machine.
4. Maintain positioning accuracy and vibration damping to enhance the stability of machine.
|G488 Turcite for Machine Tools||G488 0.8mm||Green||0.8mm x 300mm|
|G488 1.2mm||Green||1.2mm x 300mm|
|G488 1.6mm||Green||1.6mm x 300mm|
|G488 2.0mm||Green||2.0mm x 300mm|
|G471 Turcite for Heavy Cuttings||G471 0.8mm||Red||0.8mm x 300mm|
|G471 1.2mm||Red||1.2mm x 300mm|
|G471 1.5mm||Red||1.5mm x 300mm|
|G464 Turcite for Grinders||G464 0.8mm||Green||0.8mm x 300mm|
|G464 1.2mm||Green||1.2mm x 300mm|
- Slideways on Conventional, NC and CNC Machine Tools
- Straight and Rotating Surface Slideways
- Wood Working Machines
- Welcome to SEHO, who many offer the best equipment to suit your requirement!
SEHO dealing with vairous machine tools over 30 years, we serve our customer by integrity, profession, and passion. SEHO is your best partner to supply all machine tools and related accessories.Read More
- Visit SEHO at TIMTOS 2019
At TIMTOS 2019, you will see our economical series of OEM products - NC plano miller and angular milling heads.Read More
- BM-2015 NC Bridge Miller
It contains the profits of traditional and CNC machines, it could be to reduce the uncertainty problems caused by operator.Read More