Image Processing Measuring Instrument
Manual Type Image Processing Measuring Instrument
The manual type image processing measuring instrument is mainly based on two-dimensional measuring; it includes geometric elements such as points, lines, arcs and rectangles, as well as the length, angle and contour of the part. The outfit shape and surface shape… etc., the non-contact measurement can avoid tolerance caused by human factors. At the same time it could also measurement the 2.5-dimensional, for example the high of the stage, the depth of the holes or trough, this equipment has been extensively used in machinery, electronics, instrumentation, plastic, PCB boards, silicon machining, irregular work piece and other measurements.
1. Adopt high-precision granite working table and column, it shows perfect accuracy, preservative, high strength, none deformation, ensure good stability of the equipment.
2. Assume high-precision linear and bearings which made in Germany, fast movable locking device, with special design which can move easily and smooth, no gap, jumping and rebound error.
3. Image measurement systems which adopt high resolution optical components, through multi-layer optical coating, slight optical damping, ensure clear and distortion-free image quality.
4. Surface light adopts laser indicator. Laser indicator could instruct the measuring position; it makes measurement more quick, easy, and convenient.
5. The measuring software has automatic edge finder and powerful calculation function, different kinds of output report to satisfy customer various needs.
- Welcome to SEHO, who many offer the best equipment to suit your requirement!
SEHO dealing with vairous machine tools over 30 years, we serve our customer by integrity, profession, and passion. SEHO is your best partner to supply all machine tools and related accessories.Read More
- Visit SEHO at TIMTOS 2019
At TIMTOS 2019, you will see our economical series of OEM products - NC plano miller and angular milling heads.Read More
- BM-2015 NC Bridge Miller
It contains the profits of traditional and CNC machines, it could be to reduce the uncertainty problems caused by operator.Read More